Well, I wouldn't say that going through my first hurricane all by myself is super ideal but the storms a commin kids!!! Tropical storm Fay is going to hit as a category 1 hurricane on Monday night and on into Tuesday. Um...so don't panic right? BECAUSE I AM ALL BY MYSELF!!! Right now Andrew being on tour doesn't seem like the best idea we ever thought of. I have talked to the ward members and they have been a huge help in getting me in the know. The biggest worry is if the storm hits just west of us like planned there is a chance that the outer rings of wind can cause tornadoes. Lets hope that it doesn't change course like Charley did in 2004 and cut straight across the peninsula for a direct hit on Orlando. We just have to keep watching the storm updates because these tropical storms are very unpredictable and can change their mind at any moment. I have stocked up on the necessities in case I lose power and water. (pray for me that none of those things happen) The cars are gassed up just in case. And I hope that we will just get the wind and the rain, cross your fingers for no tornadoes cause that just freaks me out! We will see if Andrew's plane can land on Tuesday afternoon seeing as that's when we will be getting pelted with rain. I hope he makes it on time (and so does he.) Hopefully it will just be a little rain but I know that the Lord will take care of me (he always does) So I will keep you updated on how Diesel and I are doing down here in hurricane alley just in case we wash away:)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Hurricane Warning! YiKeS!!!
Posted by Andrew and Kathy at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Holy Cow! That's crazy! I'll try and parachute a boat down for you just in case ;) Im sure you guys will be fine though. I hate all that hurricane rain. We got only a small taste of it a few times here in Austin and I was panicked. I like rain, just not when it comes in side ways and looks like a blanket cause there is so much. Are you liking Florida?
Post a Comment