Monday, August 18, 2008

Fay Update

HI guys here is an update on the storm. The path has shifted to the east and will hit south of Tampa and cross straight up the peninsula. Yeah for me! :( I went to Wal-mart to get batteries and everything was picked over. The water was completely gone (good thing I bought mine Saturday night) so they were selling what was left of the Gatorade. There were about 4 sets of missionaries getting some basics and waiting for their ride home. Poor guys! If Diesel and I need to stay away from the windows I will be moving to mattress into the walk in closet for a day or two. The projected landfall is for early Tuesday morning but just to give you a better idea Faye is over the Florida Keys right now but it is already pouring buckets here. Here is a new picture of the storm track from the National Hurricane Center. I will keep you posted on what going on down here.

This is the new updated path projection


This is the older projected path it is crazy how fast it changes

1 comments:

Amy said...

Good Luck!! I am sorry you have to go through this without your hubby!!