Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In and Out!!!

First off, I have to say how proud I am of Andrew...he will be teaching theatre at Clearfield High next year. He is excited to be a FALCON again and they are super lucky to have you back at CHS. I am so happy that he was able to find such a perfect job and I know he will be amazing in all he does. He has worked so hard over the last 4 1/2 years and we are so blessed that everything has worked out the way it has for us. I know it sounds totally dumb but it felt like we were never going to be done with school and we would be destined to be poor students forever and I feel like we have kinda graduated on to REAL life. Andrew has accomplished so much and worked so hard for out little family...I am your biggest fan babe and I couldn't be more proud of you. Thank you for all you do for us.

The other day Andrew had a job interview down in Salt Lake so Easton and I decided to take advantage of our daddy having a day off and we joined him. We went to IKEA and then had lunch at In and Out Burger. We had a great little day out as a family and as a new mommy it was SO nice to get out of the house. We saw the most adorable little guy working there and decided to bring him home with us.

4 comments:

one word poetry said...

oh my gosh he is soooooo cute. getting so big. definitely nice to get out of the house!

The Frei's said...

What adorable pictures! And congrats to Andrew on the job! That is awesome!

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Such a handsome little guy! We are very happy for you guys!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!!