Every year my Granny takes us to the Zoo for her Birthday. We have been doing this tradition as long as I can remember. It used to be my granny and all the grand kids but as the family has grown up it now includes several great-grand children. It is something I have missed for the last 2 years and I was so excited to be able to make it for the big bash this year. Here are some random pictures of Easton and what he has been up to lately. E is discovering more and more everyday, I can't believe how fast these little ones change.

Easton checkin' out his new Bumbo chair...he loves to sit up and look at everything that is going on.
My beautiful chunky monkey...love those chubby cheeks.
My sister Christy and Addison. Addy had a blast at the zoo...she thought she was really riding a real rhino.
Easton on the other hand...he pretty much chilled in his stroller all day.
Except when my brother took him to go see the prairie dogs.
I know E is not really paying attention but I love this picture of Addy. Her hair is so out of control after she wakes up from a nap. Love Love Love my Addy-Spagaddy!!!
My sweet sis Katie just had her baby...Little E and I went over to visit them one afternoon and she just snapped some shots of him laying on the floor. He is such a great baby and so happy all the time...he gets it from his daddy. He is growing so much! I can't believe how fast they change from day to day. I was looking at some pictures of Easton shortly after he was born and it totally made me cry. I know I am a crazy mom but I feel like he is a whole new little person everyday. I just wish I could keep him little forever.









1 comments:
What a great tradition. You may have to carry it on with your family. Thanks for posting so we could see.
Post a Comment