Thursday, June 10, 2010

Serina's Shoot

My Sister-in-law Serina took some photo's of Easton when I first moved back to Utah. She did a great job with what little time she had...Easton was not cooperating very well that night.
He was 6 weeks old when these pics were taken.


She took these on my mom's kitchen floor


I love those big blue eyes



He is so sweet...my little angel boy.


Thanks a bunch Serina!!! He has grown so much since these were taken, he has become quite the chunky monkey lately. I am almost caught up on the pictures I have taken so will post some current photos soon. Love you Baby E!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy and Andrew...we miss you guys! The pictures are beautiful! Good job on a very cute boy. I hope you guys are doing well.
Michael Henderson

The Frei's said...

Kathy congratulations! He is so adorable! You should be very proud! You are such a good mom!