Friday, June 25, 2010

3 Months and a little bit

I know I know I am still behind in my posts but I am trying to get caught up, I swear. This is my little monkey at 3 months old. He has grown up so much...his stats at 3 months were

Weight: 14lbs 50%
Height: 24.5in 52%
Head Circumference 15.8in 14%

Some things about Easton at 3 months:
He has discovered his fingers and is quite talented at fitting his whole fist into his mouth
He has learned to smile (a while ago)
He can hold his neck up so tall
This little boy is awesome and sleeps through the night (thank you monkey)
Crying is only something he does when he is hungry or tired
He has moved across the country and hopes not to do it again for a while
Little E loves his bumbo chair
The muscles around his belly button have not closed all the way so it pokes out
Easton loves patty cake and we get the silliest smiles when we sing it to him
He has learned to love bath time and loves to kick in the water
He does not like tummy time so much but we are working on that
Easton lights up a room the moment he enters it and he loves to flirt with the ladies
Our little guy loves his car seat and taking rides in the car
The T.V is his newest discovery and he will finagle his way around until he can see it.
Easton still goes to anyone who wants to hold him and I am hoping it stays that way...cross your fingers that I can keep the stranger anxiety at bay.

One thing I have learned is that I love this little boy so much more than I could have imagined and I am so grateful to have him in my life.


Easton and Moe

I love this picture because it really captures Easton's personality. I really do have the best baby boy ever, he is so happy all the time. I know he gets his even temperament from his daddy, as much as I hate to admit it, he does not get it from me.

Shots in the legs

He did really well he didn't make a peep until his third shot...it took him about 30 seconds to get over being offended. After that it didn't really phase him and he was totally back to normal the next day.

Love these chubby little legs

A few weeks ago Little E got to take a bath with Princess Addison (as she likes to be called now)...Easton didn't even know he was taking a bath with royalty. She kept saying, "Baby Essin, come play bath!" Addy was great at not splashing E and she even shared her toys.



This was one of my all-time favorite outfits that Easton has and I had to get a picture before he grew out of it. I think he looks like a miniature little man in it.

Our little chunky monkey is getting so big. We love you Easton! You have brought so much joy into our lives and a wonderful spirit into our home. We feel so lucky everyday that we get to be your parents.

0 comments: