Saturday, July 24, 2010

Independence Day

I felt like the 4th of July weekend was kind of a marathon because it lasted so long this year...the actual 4th was on a Sunday so it was pretty quiet around our house. My mom bought all the grand kids outfits for the 4th of July so of course we had to do a photo shoot.Thanks Serina for taking some quick shots for us, they turned out great.

Love my Chunky Monkey

So happy

Addison (2 years) Easton (4 months) and the newest addition Cohen (2 weeks)

It was very difficult to get a good picture with all the babies and Addison wanted nothing to do with them at the moment. Considering the circumstances I think they turned out good.

Love this gummie smile

The Boys

Easton has the most expressive eyebrows. This is his "you are so not funny look."

I love this one because Addy is holding Easton's hand. Even though she was holding his hand she really did not want the babies touching her that day.

Easton just chilled for the most part


Baby Cohen had a hat with his outfit so we threw it on E and we just laughed. I think he looks like an old man going fishing. I hope you all had a wonderful and enjoyable Independence Day.



1 comments:

Suzanna said...

SO cute!! Love all the pics! I bet the boys will have tons of fun playing together when they get older. :)