My baby boy is growing up so much! I can't believe he is 4 1/2 months old already.
Doing what he does best...I can never get his fingers out of his mouth.
I love my little GQ baby.
Some things about Easton
You have found your voice and love to hear yourself
You have the most aborable laugh
You LOVE to play with your toys
You love to sing songs
You rolled over for the first time...sadly Andrew and I were not there.
You now sleep in your crib in your own room
You have been on your first vacation
Rice cereal is your new best friend
You have gone swimming for the first time and love the water...you just let it relax you to sleep
I love how you get excited when I come to get you out of your crib
You don't like parades (it is way too loud for your taste)...maybe in a few years
I love how even when you are sad if someone smiles you can't help but smile too
I have some cute videos of Easton and Addy that I have been trying upload but I can't get it to work so as soon as I can figure it out I will post them.








1 comments:
No kidding - time is flying! Enjoy every moment with him!
Post a Comment