Today is Andrew's big day, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Babe!!! He is the big 25, and I am so grateful I have been able to celebrate the last four years with him. He has school and rehearsal today so we did his big dinner the other night and it was so yummy. I decided to surprise him today and meet him for lunch, we went to one of our favorite little places, Panera. It was perfect, we ate outside in the sunny 80 degree weather and enjoyed the breeze(you can't beat Florida in the winter). After lunch we walked over to a cute little cupcake place called SWEET! by Good Golly Miss Holly, they have the best cupcakes in the world and they are GINORMOUS. It is so hard to choose which kind of cupcake to get so we bought some of the minis so we could try a bunch of different flavors.


There White Chocolate Raspberry and Boston Cream Pie are AWESOME!!! Actually everything they have there is really good and they all look fabulous. Ever since I got my boddybugg he has wanted one so that is what he got for his birthday but he weaseled it out of me about a week early. This year Disney is celebrating birthdays by giving everyone free admission to a park on their birthday. Since we already have annual passes he got to choose from a park admission ticket, a magical fast pass for all the rides, or a $75 gift card. Tonight we are going over to Downtown Disney to go shopping with his Birthday gift card, Thanks Mickey!!! Hope you have a great day babe, thanks for letting me share it with you. I love you!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A Quater of a Century!!!
Posted by Andrew and Kathy at 5:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like an awesome day, of course any day with cupcakes is perfection to me!
Those cupcakes look amazing!!! Sounds like a great birthday! I wish we could come visit- the weather sounds so great right now!
Happy Birthday Andrew! What a fun way to celebrate!
Happy B-day to your Husband. Also I looked at the forcast and it saids that is has a small chance of rain the frist day we are down there, so will you do a rain dance or pray for sunny days before we get down there that would be great. THANKS!!! lol
Oooh, those cupcakes are so pretty! I would be scared to take a bite! Happy Birthday to your hubby :)
Oh my gosh those cupcakes look heaven sent! I think I am going to have to go make me some just to cure the craving! Thanks a lot :)
KATHY! Ahh! I am so excited that you have a blog and you found mine! :) How are you guys? Those cupcakes are making me hungry!
Post a Comment