This is my new best friend and I love it!!! One of my friends was able to get me a really great deal on a bodybugg. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! For all of you out there wondering if this works, YES!!! This is the most amazing contraption in the world and hopefully it will get my rear in gear. Now that I have had it on for a few days I could never live without it and now Andrew thinks he needs one. I wear it around during the day and it counts how many calories I am burning down to the minute. I upload the info to my computer and it lets me know how I am doing throughout the day and then sends all the info t
o my trainer who will kick my trash if I am not doing what I am supposed to and meeting my daily goals. I feel like I am obsessed with it now because I will plug it in all the time to see where I am at. It is probably one of the best investments I have ever made ( along with my GPS) and I will use it forever.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Get Bugged!!!
Posted by Andrew and Kathy at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
I have been wanting one of these for a long time.
It's so awesome! Can't wait to get mine up and running. I don't know if I can wait until Valentine's Day.... We need to get walking once the rain has stopped!
I thought that is what I felt when I hugged you on Sunday!
I am totally going to look into this! I love tracking things down to the smallest detail so this would be perfect. Good luck!!
Post a Comment