Friday, January 9, 2009

Quick Update!!!

Sorry things have been really crazy and I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging. Andrew finished his first semester of his masters program at UCF. As soon as it was over we headed out for the 3 day drive to Utah. The drive itself wasn't bad at all I just got bored of being in the car so long. We got to see some amazing things I have never seen along the way but I have made the trip across the good ol' US of A 3 times in the last five months so I think I've filled my life quota and maybe a few other peoples as well. We had an awesome visit with family and friends and we were grateful to be home for the Holidays. It was definitely a WHITE CHRISTMAS for us, maybe a little too white for us, we froze the whole time. It was good to spend two weeks at home but we were ready to come back to the palm trees, sun, and amazing weather (Florida in January is INCREDIBLE!!!) We headed home after New Years day and were so blessed to make the drive safe and sound. Now Andrew is back in school and I am going to be looking for a salon now that I have my license. That is about it for now when things settle down a bit I will post more. Thanks to our family out in Utah for the wonderful visit, we miss you!!!

8 comments:

Jim said...

Well it certainly was fun getting to see you both! Playing games until after three was good times!

Nate and Sarah said...

Wow, we made an 8 hour trip over the holidays, and I couldn't take it! Don't know how you did that! That would be hard! Good luck looking for a job. Nate wants to live in Florida someday...do you really like it?

Sandi and Curtis said...

We made trips all over this country to see family while I grew up in the Air Force! Nothing is better than family. We never lived close to them. Now we do. It is great. Is Andrew's Master 1 or 2 years? At least 1 semester is completed! Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

OH my Gosh! Zoltar!

Beth said...

It was great to see you both!! We will come visit soon, maybe March but we'll be flying! ;)

Craig and Aly said...

Its funny how fast you forget how cold Utah is! I didn't even want to leave the house...too cold! I am sorry you had to make such a long drive, I am glad you got home save and sound!

Heidi and Jace said...

Yea! Now you too can appreciate palms and warm winters! We love it! Good luck finding a salon!

Ashley Kaye said...

We were there in December, seriously, GORGEOUS!!! I love how green it is and all the water!