I saw this and wanted to share what I love about Andrew. He is honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you sweetheart!

1. Where did you meet your husband? I have known him for years, we kind of grew up in the same neighborhood.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 3 awesome years on the 22 of November
4. What does he do that surprises you? He makes great dinners and cleans the house for me
5. What is your favorite feature of him? He has the biggest blue eyes,I love his eyes, well his whole face actually. I would love our kids to look just like him.
6. What is your favorite quality? He is the most patient person I know, he is always so amazingly loving with me no matter what I do.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? He always drops the "y" off my name
8. What is his favorite food? He is a meat and potatoes kind of guy
9. What is his favorite sport? umm...do you know my husband
10. When and where did you first kiss? At his house we were watching a scary movie
10. When and where did you first kiss? At his house we were watching a scary movie
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together. We like to go over to Disney World when we have free time and we love to play board games together
12. Do you have children? Not yet
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a really amazing chef, way better than I am. He is totally talented in the singing area, but most of you know that. He is an awesome writer too.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a really amazing chef, way better than I am. He is totally talented in the singing area, but most of you know that. He is an awesome writer too.
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said I love you first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? Anything that has been on Broadway
17. What do you admire most about him? That he is such a hard worker. He is completely overloaded with grad school and work to support us and he always manages to help out at home too. I love you babe!
18. What is his favorite color?Red
19. Will he read this? I think so
20. Who do you tag? I don't really love tags all that much, I just wanted to put up a post to thank him for being so amazing in my life but I would love to hear what others say about their husbands though!










7 comments:
Ok, I had to comment. 1) When did you really meet? It must have been more in high school because I can't work out when and where unless you got into drama in jr. high.
2) That also includes your engagement. Good times.
3) Boy, time flies right? Awesome!
4) He really is very thoughtful.
5) Ok, maybe I didn't want to comment on all of them but there are some I had to comment on. . .
6) Patient?!? This must be a new development. Oh, I get it. I read it again. He is patient with YOU! =D
7) He always was better with words
8) Which has come a long way since our days when we would go to the track to run and then go to McD's right after.
9) Ha Ha Ha this one made me laugh out loud!
10) What house was it? What was the movie? Maybe the reason you never had a problem with being scared of the dark and scary movies is because you were always making out during them, now maybe you don't so you actually get scared. A connection? I think so. . .
11)You are a cute couple! And I love games and miss playing them like you wouldn't believe.
12) What about Diesel?
13) He does have mad skills.
14) It was a good year for new babies particularly that month! One could argue the greatest minds came from that particular time.
15) He has always been determined to get what he wants.
16) Again, this is DruskieLou we are talking about here.
17) You said it
18) Red, he must be communist
19) He had better, half my comments are for him
20) I agree about tags they are like chain e-mails. If you want to participate that is fine if not, don't make it awkward by making me ignore someone.
Sorry for this extremely long comment but I never was any good at getting to the point. Not really sorry actually, I am still going to post it. I love you guys! You really are the best!
Thanks for posting info about Andrew. This helps us get to know him even MORE! We are so glad you are doing great!
This is such a fun post! It sounds like you have a pretty sweet husband. I hope you guys are getting settled in Florida!
Kathy!!! I'm so happy you found me! It has been FOREVER! You and Andrew make the most beautiful couple! It sounds like life is going good for you and that you are staying super busy! How do you like FL? Craig (my husband) went to dental school in Fort Lauderdale. Its so pretty there! Its fun to see how you are doing and Im excited to stay in touch this way!
Kathy I'm so glad you commented! How have you been? How is it to live in Florida? I bet its beautiful- please keep in touch.
Ah, it's so fun to read stuff like this! By the way, if you want to view my blog, we are going private next week, so email me at 2sparker@gmail.com and I'll send you and invite!
That was cute! That was fun to read that about your hubby!
Post a Comment