This post is to tell my mom thanks for the Fall decorations she sent me. Autumn is my favorite time of year and I have been missing it. There are no signs of leaves changing, pumpkins, and crisp cool air out here in sunny Florida. Most of all this time of year I miss my parents house, my mom always has it decorated so beautifully for the fall season. As soon as you walk in the door you can always smell the pumpkin spice and see the leaves on the banister. So my cute mom sent me some decorations so I could have some FALL inside my house. It was so fun to get a package from home with so many awesome things in it. I love decorating my house for the holidays, so Thanks Mom. Here are some pictures of how it turned out. I have been meaning to post these pictures for about a month but I couldn't find the USB cable for my camera so there is some Halloween too.







Thursday, November 13, 2008
Little Bit of Fall
Thanks MOM for all the fun things. I love you!
Posted by Andrew and Kathy at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
very cute decorations.
oh everything looks so cute!!!
Everything looks so cute and fallish.. I love it! You are so good at decorating and setting stuff up. Fall is such a fun time to decorate. Its almost as fun as Christmas time! I'm glad you guys are doing so awesome in Florida and are settled :)
Hi Kathy and Andrew.
I love your pictures, and I love you, Take care, mom from Sweden.
Post a Comment