Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 Amazing Years!!!








Andrew and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary today. Our Wedding Day was so amazing! We were surrounded by all our wonderful friends and family. It is a special day I will never ever forget. It feels like it was yesterday that we were up in Logan being sealed for time and all eternity, I can't believe how fast time has gone. I am so blessed that I got to marry my best friend 3 years ago today. Babe, you still make me laugh, I still get excited every time I see your smile come through the door, butterflies every time you call, you make me want to be a better person, I am so excited to spend forever with you. I am glad we are here on this Florida adventure together. I have been so blessed to have you in my life and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for this amazing gift I love you so much sweetheart.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Wow 3 years! Time goes by so fast. These pictues are so beautiful, who did them? I love the "Honda of love" ha ha ha, thats pretty funny :)

Beth said...

Yeah ~ Congratulations!! It goes by so fast :D

The Frei's said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow i agree how crazy it is that time flies by so fast! But being married is the best thing in the world!

Jacob and Emily said...

Congratulates. Life goes by really fast when you have a lot of fun. Looks like you guy our enjoy life.

The Busby Family said...

You guys are so cute, I can't believe it has already been three years. Hey what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? You could always come to DC if you want, It might be a little far, but not as far as Utah.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your wedding pictures! You are so pretty Kathy. I hope you guys had a fun day!

Charise said...

Yeah! I can't believe it has been three years! Time flies! You two are so cute! I miss you!

Chaleese said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys are to cute!!