Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My bologna has a first name!!!

I went to Applebees with my sister Katie and in the middle of dinner the Wiener Mobile drove by. I have never seen the Wiener Mobile in real life!!! It was so funny Katie and I started laughing so hard(it is one of those things that just brings a smile to your face) I don't even know why it was so funny. You would have thought I had seen Brad Pitt or something because I called everyone I could think of. After diner we decided that we would go in search of this fascinating four wheeled machine. It was not so far away, apparently it was staying at the Hilton just up the road. It is a Pontiac just in case you're wondering and it holds 8 people. As we were looking at it the guy who drives it ( how do you get a job like that?) came out and asked TJ if he wanted a ride. It was one of the coolest things ever and I feel my childhood dream of knowing it really existed has come true.




This is my niece Addy Spagatty (otherwise known as Addison Mckaye) on our little adventure. She is so cute! These are her hot sunglasses that my sister in law bought for her and she loves them. My sister was over today and Addy was playing in her saucer and she just started talking. Her first word was "Da da" and it was hilarious she kept saying it all day. I love her so much and I know that I am her favorite aunt and that she will totally miss me when we move.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is too funny! Addison is so stinkin cute! Neices and nephews are so great!

Anonymous said...

ADDY IS OOBER DOOBER CUTE!!!

LOVE,
Heather