Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Summer Tour


Hi everybody! I just wanted to let you know what Andrew has been doing lately. He is currently working on a summer tour of Saturday's Warrior and its sequel The White Star. We have all grown up watching the movie and singing along to the cheesy lyrics. When he told me he was auditioning for the show I said "wouldn't it be funny if you got cast as that funny missionary." I was TOTALLY l Funny hunh?! The first act of the show will be Saturday's Warrior and the second act will be its sequel The White Star. He plays a southern holy roller turned convert who narrates the sequel. He has been rehearsing for this last month and the show will be opening the beginning of June. It plays in Logan, Roy, Salt Lake City, Idaho Falls, and Twin Falls during June and July. He will get about a week off to help me move our stuff out to Florida and then fly back in time for the show to go on the road August 1st. The show will tour in Las Vegas, St George and Phoenix for 20 days. We would love all of you to come and see the show before we head out for Orlando. The tickets range in price from $14-$19 and you can buy them online. So come spend a night remembering a show we all grew up singing the words "will I wait for you?" We would love to see all our friends and family come. If you are going let us know maybe we will see you there. I don't know if the family in Phoenix will be able to go but that would be awesome for Andrew to see some family there!!! I will post the link to the website so you can check it out. Thanks for all your support and love ya tons!!!

Saturday's Warrior Website
www.ldsmusical.com

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats Andrew!! That should be a fun show and very busy it looks like!! We'll have to check out the dates and come see you :)

Charise said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog! Then I can see what you are up to all summer! I will hopefully see you in JULY--that is the plan! I was wondering if we could go to IKEA while I'm up there! :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB ANDY ROO!!!!

Luv ya lotz!
Heather