41 DAYS LEFT!!! We just wanted to update everyone on the upcoming move to the happiest place in the universe!!! I guess I really need to start packing everything in boxes. I am not gonna lie I feel completely overwhelmed just thinking about it and I don't really know where to start. (If you have and tips or moving advice please let me know.) We are going out to Florida on the 4th of July to look for a place to live. I hope we can find the perfect place in the few short days we will be there. We are hoping to rent a place with some space so visitors have a place to stay when they come out. PLEASE COME VISIT!!! We will be movin on out the 22 of July and hope to make the journey across the good ol' USA in 3 or 4 days. 12 to 15 hours in the car does not sound fun to me at all. My dad and some friends of ours are going to help us move out there and we are going to go to Disney World when we are done. Andrew will not be done with the Saturday's Warrior tour so he will fly to Las Vegas to finish up with them for two weeks. I will stay and hold down the fort and get everything put away. He will fly out from Phoenix the day before school starts so he can audition for the upcoming season at UCF. There are some things I worry about like my dog being gator bate, big bugs, snakes, the hurricanes, oh and not knowing anyone or anything. We are getting really excited (living in the land of DISNEY) to start a really new (far away) chapter in our lives but will really really miss our friends and family. I think that is the update so far as new info comes we will keep you posted.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Move Update
Posted by Andrew and Kathy at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
Hey! It's Chet & Julia...we are so sad to see you guys go but so excited for your new adventure to begin! We will sure miss you. Send me your email so I can put you on my blog's invited reader list :) I hope we will see you before you go...probably at the barbieque...you will still be here for that won't you! Can't leave without one last good barbie roast!
WOW it is coming so soon. I am SO excited for my upcoming visit to Florida and I a excited you will be there :) We will have a fun week. Love ya Kathy
Good luck with the move and the drive across the US. Hopefully we will be able to visit you. If you get bored you can always come and see us in DC.
So to make this comment relate to the blog I'm going to say I'm excited for you guys and your move and I will definitely find time to come to the FLA to visit. I wish I had had more free time with my life lately to hang out, but its been a pretty hectic time. Anywho... the main reason I posted here was to let you nkow I've started me a blog page as well.
Hi you two! I'm loving to come across all our old friends. Looks like life is exciting for ya. Good Luck!
Melissa
I'm sad that you guys will be gone when we get back! I will try to get Mark to let us come visit! Im down for sure!!! That will be lots of fun but we will miss you guys!
Hey Kathy, this is Natalie (Glauser) Bouy!! Your blog is so cute! You are moving to Florida?? That is cool! Well I just wanted to say HI. I haven't seen you for a long time
So you are going our for school? How long are you going to be out there?
Good luck finding a place this week! I am so excited for you guys to get settled in out there :) We'll definitely be out to visit with the little guy!!
Hey this is Kallee's Carlson Shelley's MOM!! Just saying good luck in Florida. Advice on moving? I heard that is best to put your bed in last. Then it is the first thing out and ready to use after a long day of unpacking. Best Wishes to you all.
Post a Comment