Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Puppy Love












This is our cute doggie Diesel. He came into our lives about a year and a half ago and is a pure bred Bichon Frise. He has extremely curly hair that get really fluffy when we brush him. He is about 2 1/2 years old and weighs about 12 pounds on a good day. We rescued him and he has come a very long way. He is like our baby and we love having him around to make us laugh. He listens pretty well and can even do a few tricks if he thinks you have a treat that is good enough. He suffers from a little separation anxiety so we have him on medicine ( I like to call it his puppy Prozac). It seems to work wonders with him when we leave to go to work. He is extremely spoiled by my parents and I think will go through a rough patch after we move when he realizes that we are not packing them along with us. He is known as the grand-puppy around the house and my dad has quickly become his best friend because he takes him to get apple dippers from the golden arches.

He likes to snuggle up with dad all the time. He is a pretty mellow guy who has no interest in toys at all. It doesn't matter how much it squeaks or rolls around he could care less.


He either sleeps all day or lounges on the couch every once and a while he wants somebody to chase him. I think he has some jealousy issues because if you are not paying attention to him he will go and find a towel or something and come chew it in front of you. We love him and are so glad to have him around.

1 comments:

Beth said...

He is so freakin' cute!! I seriously love him :) I can't believe I haven't gotten to play with him yet...