For the fourth and final time this year I will be performing in The Musical of Musicals: the musical! at Weber State. This time it is to raise funds for the scenes which were selected to go to Washington D.C. Unfortunately, my portion of the show was not selected so I will not be going to D.C. with them, but I will certainly be going in spirit. These last performances will mark a monumental point in my life, as they will be my last at Weber State University before I graduate on May 2! So if anyone would like to see the show, it will perform April 11 at 9pm and April 12 at 2pm and 9pm. You can get tickets by calling 1-800-WSU-TIKS. Hope to see you there!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I so wish we had seen this!! I think Andrew is the prettiest ;)
Post a Comment