Saturday, March 6, 2010

He Has Arrived!!!



Easton Andrew Lewis
Born 2/22/2010
6lbs 9 oz & 19 1/4 inches

More to come later...I have been so busy trying to be a mommy I have not had time to write a post.


6 comments:

Morgan said...

LOVE him already :) hope all is going well :)

Kristy said...

He is adorable, Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures.

joni said...

Congrats!! He's a cutie, and love the name!

Mandy said...

Ohh! He's gorgeous! Congratulations!

Beth said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! I love that every time I see Barbara and Heather (which is a lot with the play right now) they have a new picture and are so excited to show it. I know Barbara is dying to visit - it's coming up soon!! Love you guys ~ xoxox

Sandi and Curtis said...

Welcome to the world Easton Andrew!