These are some pics of the townhouse we are renting. It is one year old and is so nice inside. It is in a planned community where all the garages are located in the back. It has a little park across the street , the pool, basketball and volleyball courts are around the corner. The neighborhood is almost a little "STEPFORD" it is so perfect.
This is the front of our cute little place
Living Room and Kitchen
We were so glad it had a 2 car garage that is a special bonus for a townhouse out here

Some things are really different there, it is so compact and close. Where the Wasatch front is so spread out. You have to pay tolls everywhere you go on every freeway entrance and exit and in between. We are really excited now that it is getting so close. 10 DAYS left (yikes!!!) I need to finish getting packed up and load up the truck. We get to pick it up on Monday and hopefully we will have it loaded and ready to leave Wednesday morning. I don't think it has hit me yet that I am moving as far across the country as I can get and that we are not coming back for a very very long time and that my life will be somewhere totally separate from my family. Christy says she is saving her sky miles incase there is a breakdown. (Maybe I will fake an emergency so she will come out sooner than later) I really am excited that Andrew is able to go to school and finish his masters degree and I know it will be an awesome adventure.








9 comments:
Your new house is SO cute! Im really sad that you are leaving! I know you guys will have so much fun though. We will miss you! Hopefully we will get to see you before you go!
Your townhouse looks so great. Congrats on finding a place. it is much nicer than ours. You guys will love it there, it will be hard to be away from family, but it is fun to have your own life, especially as sort of newly weds, maybe your not newly weds anymore, I guess time flies back fast. Good luck driving back, I hope you will be in Utah for Christmas, we will be there and you can meet Sawyer.
I'm so excited for you guys! It will be such a great adventure! Good luck with the packing and trip across the country! I'm glad I got to see you before you leave. Remind Andrew to let me know more about his show when it hits St. George
Your new place looks so nice! Ours won't be quite that nice (it would cost a lot of $$ here.) Good luck with moving everything across the country!
cuuuute house! congratulations! we should get some friends together for a florida/disneyworld/see andrew trip! when you get all settled, that is. and when i get some money. haha. good luck with the move!
Hey congrats on the house again! Yuppers! Hope to see you two soon! I NEEEEEEEEEDDDDD to go to Disney World sometime!!!
LUV U TUNZ!!
Heather
Sounds like life is a little crazy right now. Your town house is very nice! Good luck with everything out there!
I hope you guys made it ok! :) Love ya!
Im so glad you got there safe and sound. Isn't such and adventure moving somewhere you've never been before! I feel like I've been away from Utah FOREVER! My husband and I moved to Texas! We will move again back to utah finally on Sept. 10th! You and Andrew are so cute! Im so happy for you and totally jealous that I dont have the coveted disneyworld passholder key! You two will have a blast!
Post a Comment