Friday, November 5, 2010

End of Summer Update

We had so many opportunities to go swimming this summer but I feel like we did most of it during the month of August. My sister's and I got cherry hill passes this summer so that is where we spent a lot of the hot summer days. Easton loves the water and he looked super adorable in his swimsuit....my beautiful boy all tuckered out from a day on the lazy river.

Cohen was still pretty little so all he ever did was sleep.

Addison playing on the stage...she thinks this is her ballerina swimsuit. She put on quite the show for everyone.

My cousin Michelle brought her little girl to play at Cherry Hill. I love this picture of the two of them in their matching swimsuits. They kept knocking on the door like someone was going to answer it.

My beautiful sister Christy soakin' up the sun.

My sister was house sitting for a friend and they have this fabulous pool so we got to play in it for the week. Thanks Chris it was so fun.

Easton taking a dip with his Nana.

He totally loved his little floaty and I can't wait for him to go out in it next summer.

Addison is a total fish...all summer she kept asking us if we could go play "Beach!"

A little night swim with daddy

I can't believe how much my little monkey is growing. He is so much fun and I am so blessed to be his mom. I learn so much everyday as a mother, this is the hardest job I have ever done but it is more rewarding than I could have ever imagined. I love this little man more than anything and I don't know what we ever did before he joined our family.

Easton decided to shake hands with his monkey. We could hardly keep the kid still enough to get a picture.

And then he chewed on it...everything goes into his mouth these days.


My handsome little man.

Easton is such a happy little boy. He loves life and his spirit brings so much joy into our home and to everyone he meets. Love you monkey!

3 comments:

Talitha said...

Easton is so cute, thanks for the photo's and update, I'm glad that you had a good summer:)

Katie Meadows said...

So cute, I can't wait to see you guys!

Sandi and Curtis said...

What a great summary! Thanks for sharing!