These pictures are about a month old I am still trying to catch up...I seems like a lost cause sometimes. Andrew was feeding Easton a few weeks back while I was getting ready for church when he called me in to E's room. I went in to find my big boy holding his own bottle and I got so excited. I can't believe how much he changes everyday...he gets more independent all the time. I wish he could stay little forever but the new phases he goes through are so fun! Love you little monkey.
Monday, August 23, 2010
I Can Do It All By Myself!
Posted by Andrew and Kathy at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
He is adorable! Isn't it so much fun to see them grow, and sad at the same time. That's great he loves food so much. Lincoln was like that, he kept opening his mouth, but Sawyer didin't like it as much and Isabel is terrible. She does not like you to put anything in her mouth, she will feed herself bread and stuff though.
Post a Comment