I know I am late posting this but I am still trying to get caught up on all my pictures. This is about a week after I left Florida, Easton is 6 weeks old.


Poor Little E...he broke out so bad (and this wasn't the worst of it). I don't know if it was just baby acne or an allergic reaction because we changed his bath soap and it started to clear up.

The Utah weather is definitely different from Florida and it was still snowing when we first got here so thank goodness my Florida Katie (I miss you) gave me this hat. I think it is so funny, he will probably hate me one day for this picture.

Easton love his Poppy so much! They love taking naps together, probably because E is the only one who puts up with his snoring.

Addy had fun decorating eggs for Easter...this sticker egg was much more fun for her than traditional egg decorating.

This stuff held her attention for about 2 minutes and then she was over it, guess there is next year.

Katie had to finish the rest of the eggs for Addison.












0 comments:
Post a Comment