Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Pictures of Easton

Easton having his first sponge bath...he is loving it!!!
Loving his Nana after his bath.



Much happier after his bath

I just love this little face...he is getting so big

My mom was the biggest help...don't know what I would have done without her there. So glad she was able two stay for two weeks because I really needed the help. Thanks a bunch Momma. I love you!!!

He is such a little piggy



I love these jammies...they used to be huge on him and now they are a little snug. He is getting too big too fast.

My Florida mommy holding Easton and Sawyer. Love you Gaydeen!

Easton and Sawyer are best buddies!!! Saywer is my best friends little boy and he was born 4 days before Easton. They were so close to being born on the same day...I guess 4 days is close enough. We really miss them!!!


Little E in his swing that his Great Granny and Grandpa Nielson gave him and he loves it. He is now 6 weeks old and getting so big...I wish he could stay tiny forever.

1 comments:

v johnson said...

he sure is a cutie pie! miss you madly and sad that I only got to hold baby E for like 10 minutes... better than nothing but still makes me so sad that you are gone. hope Utah is good to you
xox