Monday, November 30, 2009

Aloha!!!

It has been a crazy month but I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! I have been out of town for a few weeks so I am a little behind on getting this post up. At the beginning of November we had our annual Young Women Fundraiser Luau...every year our YW put on a luau to raise money for girls camp. We have some very talented families in our ward that run luaus at the surrounding theme parks and they are so awesome to volunteer there time and help out each year.



Every year we have a cake auction...thanks to everyone who donated a cake!

Our girls dancing

They did such a good job...I am so proud of them.

These are some of our very talented young women who dance in a local show and they are fabulous!

The young men were so awesome and learned the Haka

Scott showing us his mad hula skills

The ward learning to hula

This was such a fun day and I love that our ward is so supportive and has a great time together. I feel so lucky to be a part of such an awesome ward and I am so blessed that I have met so many amazing people since we moved here. Thanks to everyone who helped!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like a great time!! I am so sad we missed you while you were here :( Like really, really sad! Hope you're doing great and we get to see you before TOO long!