Sunday, December 26, 2010

Carmel Apple Cha-Cha and Halloween 2010

Every Fall our family takes part in the Carmel Apple Cha-Cha. The tradition and strange name came about when my mom was making carmel apples and she dipped too many to fast so she made us come over and hold the carmel apples until they dried. I believe my cousin Matt started dancing and shaking them around like maracas (if you know Matt...it was pretty funny!!!) and the Carmel Apple Cha-Cha was born. My family is a little crazy but we have a lot of FUN!!!

Easton Loved his first carmel Apple

Sorry bud, still too little. Maybe next year?!

Got some Halloween treats from Nana!

I loved his Halloween Pj's

Princess Addison

Our little Monkey!!!

Nana and Easton on Halloween.
She looks pretty good for having had open heart surgery two weeks before.

Monkey with his pirate aunt Heather


I love my beautiful boy! Even though we only made to about five houses before the monkey fell asleep, it was the best Halloween I've ever had.

2 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

I love the Carmel Apple cha-cha story! Cute monkey!

Jodie said...

So jealous of this right now!