Saturday, October 17, 2009

Baby Boy or Girly Girl?!

Our next Dr appointment is on Thursday (I will be 20 weeks) and we are so excited because we get to find out what we are having! Everyone keeps asking me what I think our baby is going to be and I honestly have no idea. Andrew originally thought it was a boy...then a girl...and now he is not sure. I have had a dreams about it 3 times and it was always a boy in the dream but who knows because my dreams have been super crazy lately. There are five of my friends in our ward pregnant right now and we are all due within one month of each other and the first 2 are having boys...if it is something in the water out here maybe it will be a boy? The heartbeat has always been high and doesn't the old wives tale say if the heartbeat is high it is a girl...So WHO KNOWS? Anybody else know of any myths on how to tell what your baby will be...please let me know and feel free to take our poll to let us know what you think. It really doesn't matter to us as long as we have a healthy baby! Thanks for stopping by and we will keep you updated once Thursday rolls around.

6 comments:

joni said...

How exciting, I voted boy!
You can always try spinning a gold ring on a string over your wrist. That's the only thing that's ever really been true for the women in our family!

Jordan & Rhonda said...

oh kathy i am so excited for you!!!

Michelle said...

Boy. I am so excited for you I can't stand it!

Brytani said...

Ahhh I didn't even know you were preggers!!! So exciting! All I can tell you about old wives tales is that they say if you have heartburn your baby will have a lot of hair, and I will tell you one thing, I had the WORST heartburn with Morgan and she was bald till she was like a year old. So...don't trust those stinkin wives and their tales :) I'm almost 20 weeks too...when is your due date?

Sandi and Curtis said...

Which ever it turns out to be...you guys will be wonderful parents and love it to death! Keep us posted as soon as you know!

Bryant Family said...

congratulations. I am so excited for you. When figuring out the gender of your baby I like to use the chinese calender for baby gender. It was right with both of my kids. Anyways I'm so happy for you. Good luck with your pregnancy.